Plug-in V-Station format Audio Units (Mac) is made on the basis of a series of K-Station tools and uses the same analog synthesis Liquid Analog modeling technology. There are 200 preset and 400 user patches that are compatible with A-Station, and K-Station.
– Three oscillator (able to produce almost all the classic waveforms of the sine to the noise and the “double” form)
– Resonant transmissive low-pass filter (12 and 24 dB / oct) with the possibility of overload
– Two envelope generators and two LFO
– Possibility of synchronization and frequency modulation oscillator, there is unison mode
– Arpeggiator parameters has the speed and range
– Six effects processors (reverb, chorus / phaser, delay, panner, distortion and EQ) can be used simultaneously
– Ability to synchronize effects, arpeggiator and LFO to the tempo
– Supports control over parameters via MIDI
– Polyphony eight votes, multiple instances of the module can be used simultaneously
System requirements: Mac OSX AU VST
Systems NOT supported:
OSX 10.4 (Tiger) is no longer supported and OSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard) running 64 bit mode is not currently supported.
fixed an uninitialised variable causing audio spikes, predominantly with the AU version.