The Loop Loft has released Drum Direktor Cinematik, a fully integrated loop player, step sequencer, drum pad player, effects unit instrument powered by Kontakt.
Drum Direktor Cinematik supports Native Instruments NKS. Cinematik is mapped to NKS hardware controllers natively, enabling users to use Cinematik with the Light Guide, Smart Play features, and the full creative potential of Komplete Kontrol without any configuration hassle.
Drum Direktor Features:
- Internal 32 Step Sequencer with 8 recallable patterns that allow for the simultaneous sequencing of loops and samples within a single instrument. Shuffle, Global Accent, Step Dynamics, Per group Sequencer Precedence and a convenient layout of Solo, Mute and Drum Loop auditioning all make sequencing patterns within Drum Direktor a natural and fast process.
- Flexible grouping architecture which allows for sophisticated organization and structure of drum loops and samples with easily identifiable colors and workflow features usually reserved for dedicated hardware workstations.
- Drum Pad infrastructure which allows for 16 simultaneous loops or samples from a collection of over 300 to be played and sequenced simultaneously with a clear waveform overview and playback positioning.
- A set of tools for processing each individual Drum Pad. Users have the ability to set playback quantization, playback speed, sampler mode, slice start time, pitch, stereo width, randomization, filtering, distortion, velocity, volume and pan on each of the individual 16 Drum Pads.
- A dedicated mixer for processing each of the 8 individual drum groups with high quality internal effects which include a Transient Shaper and Compressor/EQ modeled after a famous Solid State Console.
- Global Effects for Delay, Reverb and a powerful Tape Machine, which is designed to allow for quick and powerful tone shaping, matching the workflow of mixing drums to a multi-track tape machine in a fast and easy to use custom design.
- Internal master bus processors including EQ, Compression, Filtering and Distortion for a mix ready sound without ever having to use external effects or plugins.
- MIDI mapping controls for configuring Drum Direktor to behave exactly the way au user wants to work with their existing MIDI controllers.
- Highly customizable group options including user definable colors, choke times and external output for further processing and mixing within DAW software via Kontakt.