Welcome to Ossifar Drum!
This is our first product and we are very excited about it. We were waiting for showing you this samples. This is a complet real drum kit: bass drum, snare drum, hi hat, 2 crashes, ride, tom 1, tom 2 and tambourine. It is played by sticks. We prepared this kit tuning it the most standard and versatile way, we think that we’ve achieved it. With this Kontakt based instrument you can program a drum kit that adjusts perfectly to any kind of music style.
We can proudly say that de recording has been made with high quality mics and preamps, adding a little bit of bleeding on each track, it means that the snare, for example, not only sounds through its mic but also through the overheads for a more natural sound. We have added too a little bit of EQ and Compression to make it sound great by the first moment you hit your midi keyboard. You can add more compression if you want, or reverb, or whatever you like, we just give you the essential.
This is a multi Kontakt instrument, that does mean that every part of the kit is individual and you can control each volume and pan separetly. ¿Do you think the hi hat is too much loud? You can turn its volume down without affecting any other part. Do you think the snare should be more present? Just turn the snare knob up from the Kontakt interface, is pretty simple. You can adjust the pan whatever you like too, the kit comes with everything on the front.
• 88 Mb download, 187 Mb uncompressed.
• 4 velocities (piano, normal, hard, very hard) for each part of the drum kit.
• 4 round robins (4 different hits for each velocity, this is used to avoid the gun machine effect).
• Volume and pan control on each part.
• Kontakt 3.5 needed. The Free Kontakt Player will only work for 30 minuts each session, you need the complete version if you don’t want this to happen.
• Files .wav a 44.1 Khz, 24 bits.